top of page
You can add text on top of your image in your post. However, please note that enabling watermark text on the image may not be possible if the image could be cropped in social media.
It's recommended to use an aspect ratio of 1.9 with an optimal image size of 1200 x 630 pixels.
1. Choose the post that you wish to edit from the Content Hub
2. Press the “Create post” button
3. Click on the pen icon to access the editing options and personalize your post
4. Switch on “Include watermark text”
5. Include the watermark text than you want to add on top of your image
6. Choose a position, color and weight for the text
bottom of page