In the menu, you find all your published and archived posts and their individual stats. Click to expand and you'll see the posts' performance.
Here, you can also resend a post to non-openers and new users.
You can also download all your stats to see more stats and insights and process them outside Sociuu.
OVERVIEW OF POST STATS
You can find all your published and archived posts in the post list.
POST STATS EXPLAINED
1. Go to Posts in the menu. Here, you can see all your posts and performance or download them to CSV. In the download, you will also find post ID for Tag management reports
2. Click on the column titles: Invites, clicks, EMV etc to sort by performance.
3. Tick the box to delete or archive.
4. You can see the different share types
5. Filter to see specific posts or authors
You can choose between different filters.
1. Social media networks
2. State: Published / Archived
4. Post type
You can identify multiple posts by the arrow icon.
Click on the post to expand and see the different post and individual performances.
See here how to create multiple posts
INDIVIDUAL POST STATS EXPLAINED
INDIVIDUAL POSTS STATS
When you click on a post, you will see all details related to the post.
1. Image, headline and post description
2. Link - which you can copy and reuse
3. Authour and activated networks
4. Creation date and share type
5. Mail delivery and activated users
6. Email open rate
7. Employee engagement
1. Unique shares - employee shares
2. Total shares - have employees shared to multiple networks or to the same network several times
3. Share ratio and share per network show the network activity
1. Total clicks on the post after publication
2. Click per share shows the average click rate
EMV Earned media value is a monetary value of the clicks and views gained from the shared posts
User stats show you employee activitiy on the specific post